Sunday, May 18, 2008
You're a friend of mineStriking out? Well count me inI'm gonna stand right by your side through thick or thinI took my hair out. 17 pins. Actually I hate the feeling of hardened hair. No choice, everything was too rushed. Saturday, felt like I didn't sleep. Sunday morning. The whole 'luggage' was still next to me. Clothes galore. Trudged out with heavy 'luggage'. (Thx handsome boy and horny boy for helping me carry! HAHAHA) Mum's not in Singapore for the long
Weekend. Dad's busy at the office, very. Practically no one is at home.
This weekend :
★★★★★★★ 7 stars. Whoa better than Fullerton.
Good Saturday and Good Sunday.
Vesak day is the love. Long weekends are very cool. Esp when it falls right smack on a Monday(: I feel like going to the temple.
Best weekend yes yes yes,
Saturday:-luggage carriers-hairsprayed hair(thx!)-clothes of every colour, yellow wins-doing my favouRite thing-art friend's acrylic-seafood fried rice-laughing game-thankyou helpers-late long dayFun. Tired. Laughy. Superman. Exhausted. Coloured salt. Conked out. MARK's first part. My hair stayed curly(good) and chalk & salt is cool. (: Yadaaa...the lateness was worth it. Thanks LS and jie.Sunday:-last night's hair-formal casual-camwhore?-doing my favourite2 thing-everyone. really every everyone-seafood fried rice-captain's ball-fake field(comfortable)-gender talk(??!!?)-no-appetite-macs-nightfall-Jakarta-chess tableUsuals on Sunday. Like a fAmily. Family potrait,s! Chicken dance! Lovelovelove. I ate so much for lunch so dinner couldn't go down. I donated my food to kind-hearted people who were willing to eat nuggets. Nice, nice. Night sceneries are very pretty.
Section CRAZY. Cloze passage(10 marks) Choose the right answer or fill in the blanks with your own suitable words.One fun-loving (day/night) , ____ and ____ and ____ and ____ and ____ went to ______ and ______ and ______ taking a ___ that went at ___ ___ hour. It was good. Not many chances like that. No no no Sunday's gone
Help I think I lost my touch for studying. Essays just annoy me. essaysz essayzDhis essays#zkhSDui31%^&#!!!! damn. About a se
Ptillion of them. I need to get money for 2 Ben & Jerry's. (not treating myself)
Must get inspired on Vesak Day. Vesak day = study day(such a spoiler) Mum's coming back in the afternoon. How much time to afternoon? I bet she'll find smth different about me. ??? Don't know what.
Pictures another day. Once collated from everybody.
I get high
only after (& before) 12 midnight.
Time check. 1.37 am.
I think I talk too much nowadays. haha. I'm sorry for NOISE POLLUTION & weird behaviour. I'm a very 文静 girl actually. On adrenalin today.
Say bye to me.
Secret.